Converting Company Name to URL is our Deep Skill!
Website is “A set of related web pages located under a single domain name, typically produced by a single person or organization” according to Lexico (https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/website).
A website can have both positive and negative impacts on your business, depending on:
- The quality and accuracy of what you post on your website (content, pictures, films, company resume, achievements and etc.)
- The search engine optimization (SEO) strategies you use
- Mobile friendliness and responsiveness of the website
- The website attractive design (color, type, imagery)
You do not see most of the visitors of your website and cannot talk with them directly. However your website can talk with visitors instead of you! Whatever necessary to tell or show them can be uploaded and post on your site in the form of pictures, films, articles, stories, resume and etc.
If you want to talk with one of your customers, you dress appropriately, prepare what you want to tell them in your mind maybe several times, choose the best words and correct intonation, be polite, and respect the customer. The showcase of you and your company, your business website, should also be appropriate in all terms! You must be aware what you post in your site and how you design it. This is what makes an effective website!
A well-written and well-designed website can build trust, establish credibility, engage & support clients, and enhance business revenue, what matters for most of website owners. Website can serve your prospects and customers the information that they want instantaneously. It also free up your time as you can refer clients to your website for many information regarding your services and products instead of explaining them yourself for every customer.
The bellow diagram from Statista shows the increase in number of online websites from 1991 to 2019.
What is a URL and where is it located?
Dictioanry.com defines URL as “Uniform Resource Locator: a protocol for specifying addresses on the Internet” and “an address that identifies a particular file on the Internet, usually consisting of the protocol, as http, followed by the domain name.”
According to Study.com “Choosing a destination for our next vacation often includes scouting out a location. At its most sophisticated, the process could involve using latitude and longitude values on a map to pinpoint the vacation locale, or a mapping service, such as Google Maps. Instead of latitude and longitude, or even a street address, websites on the World Wide Web rely on an Internet Protocol address or a uniform resource locator, which can help us locate a particular destination on the Internet. A uniform resource locator (URL) is a type of uniform resource identifier (URI). Entry of the URL and accessing a Web page is accomplished using a Web browser.”
Google Support wrote “Just as buildings and houses have a street address, webpages also have unique addresses to help people locate them. On the Internet, these addresses are called URLs (Uniform Resource Locators)”.
If you like to change company name to URL and find the contacts of many of your customers easily and rapidly, do not lose this helpful article!
How to convert company name to URL?
You may have some company names and wish to have their URLs. Which of the following methods do you prefer to use?
Manually change company name to URL:
Needless to say that the manual change of company name to URL is not economical as it wastes lots of time. What is the long process you need to perform to convert each company name to URL!?
- Search company name: First you have to write or copy & paste the company name in Google or other search engines and click the search button.
- Investigate demonstrated website: If you were lucky, the first appeared website on the first page of Google SERPs is related to the intended company. However you have to check and investigate it completely to be sure of its accuracy.
- Check other pages of SERPs: But what will happen if it doesn’t relate to the intended company? Then you have to check many other Google SERPs to find the correct site. How many pages? It is not obvious! Maybe you have to check one, two, three or even more!
- Difficult to find bulk of companies: This long and time consuming process is doable for finding a few number of company websites. To find company URLs of many businesses is not an easy task! How much time is required to detect company URLs of hundreds or thousands of companies? Isn’t it better to try other automatic ways to get URL list?
Use company URL finders to convert company name to URL automatically:
The second suggested method seems more economical, easier and more reliable. URL finders are the automatic tools for this purpose without any need to use human energy.
- What is a URL finder?: URL finder converts company name to URL automatically and in a second. It connects you with the companies that matter for your business.
- Why to use URL finder??
- URL finder increases the speed of bulk website search.
- URL finder helps you to spend your invaluable time on more important tasks rather than the long process of bulk website search.
- URL finder is a good opportunity to get website URLs for a list of companies.
- URL finder makes your business more beneficial and economic as it helps you to be connected with potential customers faster.
- A professional URL finder ensures you about the correctness of the list of URLs.
- What is the best URL finder of the market?? Undoubtedly, CompanyURLFinder.com is the most expertise service to convert company name to URL as it:
- Uses the latest technology to verify the list of URLs before sending them to the user.
- It has various services including:
- Company Website Finder
- LinkedIn company URL finder
- Company Domain to Name Convertor
- Company Email to Name Convertor
- Checks its complete database of company URLs with information of over 40 million companies and also the web pages simultaneously to double check the accuracy of provided company URLs.
- Company URL Finder website is user friendly. Everything is clear, to the point and organized. A complete tutorial is also ready to help users. No matter how much of computer knowledge you have, it is very simple to work with our service of converting company name to URL.
- It is a very fast company URL finder and the most rapid way to convert company name to URL.
Clients can choose one of the bellow pricing plans which are all lifetime:
- Normal: it converts 300 company names to URLs only by 4.99$.
- Premium: it converts 1,000 company names to URLs only by 19.99$.
- Ultimate: it converts 5,000 company names to URLs only by 49.99$
- Company URL Finder supports 3 types of requests including:
- Single URL lookup
- Bulk URL lookup
- API requests
Try & enjoy!
Company URL Finder enriches your marketing and makes your business easy. Just signup and enjoy your free credits and test our power!
The place we stand today is the result of our day and night hard working in previous years. Though what we have achieved is fabulous and fantastic, we still continue to unlock more limitations, find more professional and creative methods of converting company name to URL and verification of gathered URLs, lower prices and increase quality.