To find B2B contact information, there are two main ways in which styles are so dissimilar. One will push you to succeed, and the other will propel you to negative results, so getting more informative data about both methods is profitable and indispensable.
To learn more, reading this article can be unquestionably worthwhile.
- Manually finding B2B contact information
- Automatically finding B2B contact information
To some extent, their names suggest what they do but they should be discussed more if the process of fast, efficient, precise, affordable and reliable lead generation is essential for you!
Manually finding B2B contact information
Web searching and Googling, which is done by human resources, is the manual method. You or your company’s marketers can do it.
It seems unchallenged! You explore the name of your required type of company or job title in Google. After that, the long story is just starting!
Then you have to check so many websites like LinkedIn, companies’ websites themselves, or free company information websites to find B2B contact information!
- Many hours and days should be passed to collect the data of many companies
- The stored list of companies’ data may be wrong with a very high probability
- To find the contacts of companies’ employees and employers is difficult
- Your time will also be wasted while you send messages to wrong emails or call irrelevant and false phone numbers
- Your email bounce rate increases and your reputation is affected.
Automatically finding B2B contact information
To find B2B contact information automatically means to use various types of B2B contact finders collecting the data of companies and their individuals in bulk and instantly.
- CUF works shortly in almost no time!
- The data of over 250 million companies are gathered in the CUFinder B2B contact database.
- In addition to companies’ data, the information of their members is saved in CUFinder.
- Both contacts and other interesting data (like revenue, industry, location, etc.) of companies and their people are stored in CUFinder.
- The whole data of firms and their persons are checked and verified, so no wrong contact is recorded in the CUFinder B2B contact database.
- Many filters are designed in CUFinder, like location and industry, to help users get the most relevant data to their needs.
- The B2B contact database of CUFinder is updated every month, so outdated data has no place in CUFinder.
- Finding B2B contact information with CUFinder is so straightforward and effortless.
- To meet various requirements of users, different cost-effective plans are provided in CUFinder.
Save your marketing!
If it’s essential for you to find B2B contact information in the shortest possible time, filtered, and accurately, use the CUFinder contact database. It is the most comprehensive, valid, and rapid source of both companies and their members’ (from simple employees to decision-makers) data and contacts like phone numbers, emails, addresses, profiles on social networks, industry, revenue, etc. Filter your search and get the most to-the-purpose business information in a trice!