How do I cancel my LinkedIn recruiter lite account? Recruiter lite is one of the LinkedIn recruiting tools🧰 specialized for SMEs that don’t hire so many people🧑🤝🧑 every time⏱️.
You can buy it online monthly or yearly. Choose it considering your needs and budget. And you have a 30-day free trial to test this service🧰 before purchasing it.
This feature divides your personal LinkedIn account from your recruiter account for a reasonable price. You can search🔍 for or contact🤝 directly on LinkedIn by recruiter lite. Find🔍 the most suitable👌 people🧑🤝🧑 for your job position, using⚒️ more than 20+ filters, and post jobs for free…”
OK, ok👌, ok👌! But how do I cancel my LinkedIn recruiter lite account? Wasn’t it the question? Oh, right! But before that how about talking🗣️ about recruiters and recruiters lite? Sure!
Differences between recruiter and recruiter lite
So fill me in. how are these features different?
- So fill me in. how are these features different?
- As you may already know, there are two different levels in the LinkedIn recruiters feature. LinkedIn Recruiter Lite is a basic tool🧰 that can be purchased online and can be canceled any time⏱️ you like❤️. It has a one-month free trial so you can test it before buying. This tool🧰 is designed for individuals and SMEs who do not hire a lot of people🧑🤝🧑 at the same time⏱️ and it is inexpensive.
On the other side, we have a LinkedIn recruiter which is this platform’s most powerful recruiting tool🧰, especially for bigger companies’ HR teams and staffing agencies. This future is more expansive and of course, has a lot of futures which the cheaper version does not!
- can you…elaborate?
- sure. Let’s explain it in a table.
The list goes on and on.
- Yes. Let’s go back to the first🥇 question. How do I cancel my LinkedIn recruiter lite account?
How do I cancel my LinkedIn recruiter lite account?
- I will tell🗣️ you that. But why do you want to cancel this feature? Isn’t it good👌 enough?
- It is fine👌, ok👌? But I need one of those LinkedIn recruiter professionals. This recruiter trail lacks too many features. I want to cancel it. How do I cancel my LinkedIn recruiter lite account?
- Alright. All you need to do is to follow the four steps below:
- Log into your LinkedIn recruiter lite account
- Click🖱️ on your profile icon on the home page
- Select product setting
- Click🖱️ cancel a subscription on the manage🧑💼 your account box opened on the left side of the page
Any point or stuff?
Oh…the following points are so important🖋️ to bear in mind.
After you cancel a recruiter lite account the account data like❤️ projects, searches, etc. will be eliminated
You cannot transfer the InMail credit to your personal LinkedIn
If you have already sent some InMails, the responses won’t transfer to your personal account
If you buy recruiter lite in the future, no you should start🏁 everything again
How to cancel a LinkedIn premium account?
-Alright. I have another question.
- Go ahead, please.
-So, I have a friend who wants to purchase a LinkedIn premium account. She doesn’t mind knowing what that is, what are the LinkedIn premium account’s benefits? And how can you cancel a LinkedIn premium account?
- Right! Well as you know more and more people🧑🤝🧑 are joining LinkedIn 850 million subscribers. The platform has basic free and premium accounts. Of course, the premium account has many features that the free version lacks, things like❤️ limitless InMail messages💬 to LinkedIn users that are not in your network🕸️ connections⛓️, access to online professional courses, etc. so the benefits are:
Limitless InMail messages
LinkedIn professional courses
Viewing any profiles in or out of your connections⛓️ network🕸️.
The downside is that premium accounts are expensive for some people🧑🤝🧑.
That’s usually the reason why people🧑🤝🧑 decide🤔 to cancel their subscriptions. So to cancel your LinkedIn premium account, follow these steps:
- Log into your LinkedIn account
- Click🖱️ the “Me” icon on the right corner
- Select “Access my premium from the opened menu
- Click🖱️ on the “Manage Premium account” button
- Click🖱️ on the “Cancel subscription” under the “manage subscription” section after getting redirected to your premium subscription settings
- Congregations, you just unsubscribed your premium LinkedIn account.
-OK! Now I know how I cancel my recruiter lite account, how to revoke my premium account, and what both of them are? So thanks!
-Sure. Try it today and have a good👌 day!