Who doesn’t want people🧑🤝🧑 to know about their research out there? I mean, scientists are usually not really into social networks, but isn’t it the time⏱️ for them to try a bit of marketing📈 for their research and publications?
We are not saying to promote your work on Instagram or TikTok; there is a much more professional platform with more than 840 million users named LinkedIn.
How to add research to LinkedIn? Click🖱️ on the “add profile👨💼 section” and select add publication from the “additional” section in the opened box. Then fill out the empty boxes and click🖱️ save.
Some of the researchers may say that “should we really do this? Completing and publishing the research was backbreaking enough.” The answer is a big YES. You should do it.
You’ve just made an achievement. Why not tell🗣️ everyone about it? Don’t you want people🧑🤝🧑 to notice the work you’ve done and the results you got?
Imagine J.K. Rowling never promoted “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone” after she finished the book📙.
What could have happened then? People🧑🤝🧑 would’ve never noticed such a masterpiece was created, and we could never read the standout sequel or watch those great movies.
It’s not just to let people🧑🤝🧑 know or read your research. It’s about encouraging the potential investors to pay for our productions (if the research has resulted in an invention or discovering something like❤️ the Covid-19 vaccine) or to attract the recruiters who are looking👀 for people🧑🤝🧑 with your expertise and knowledge to offer some very good👌 positions. And of course, for the greater good👌.
Don’t you want to increase📈 public knowledge? Help🦮 the students in their research, tickle their fancy a bit, and encourage them to enter the science field in which you are active. Adding your research to LinkedIn is one of the most effective ways to do so.
If you add the publication to your profile👨💼 correctly and use⚒️ the correct keywords for the name and description, you are so much more likely to appear in the search🔍 results.
So let’s sum up the benefits of adding your research to your profile👨💼 and tell🗣️ you how to add research to LinkedIn.
- Showcase your abilities and expertise
- Attract recruiters and investors
- Build credibility and authority
- Make people🧑🤝🧑 notice your work
- Increase📈 the public knowledge
- Show your achievement
- Completing profile👨💼
How to add research to LinkedIn?
You just need to follow these steps to add research or publication to LinkedIn.
- Get into your LinkedIn account
- Open your profile👨💼
- Click🖱️ on the “add profile👨💼 section” button
- Click🖱️ on “Additional” dropdown
- Select the “add publications” option
- Enter the exact title📝 of your research
- If it is published in a magazine, type the publication name in the publisher section.
- In the date section, choose the year, the month, and the day the research got published.
- Provide a link⛓️ that gives the viewers more information like❤️ an abstract or even lets them download the whole article📝.
- Give your viewers some information in the description box (don’t forget the keyword).
- Click🖱️ the save button.
* You can add articles📝, books📙, reports and presentations to the publication section.
It is so essential 🖋️ to know how to add research to LinkedIn. Researches are important🖋️; they can promote you, your talents, skills🔧 and your expertise and are great branding and marketing📈 tools🧰.
You are attracting potential investors and related recruiters to your direction by using⚒️ the suitable👌 keywords, and don’t forget that you are completing your profile👨💼 more and more and that such a profile👨💼 has much more chances to be seen by the targeted users.