As the name suggests, company name to domain service is a tool created to answer the following question; How to get website url for a list of companies?
You may ask yourself why we use a tool for this purpose while we can get them quickly by searching business names on Google.
But this manual search is not as easy as you think! Remember the last time that you searched a list of companies’ names on Google to find their websites? How much time have you spent finding the domains of hundreds of companies?
Bulk domain extraction is complex and time-consuming and has a high error rate. Many companies’ names are similar or even the same, so finding the correct website of a firm is a labor-intensive task.
How to find the website URL from the company name in bulk?
We recommend you to use the company name for domain services, which:
- Get the name of one or thousands of companies from the user
- Check the names in their offline database (a few of them check online too)
- Then find the website URL related to each name instantly
- The results will be given in real-time in an excel file that can be downloaded in seconds
Continue reading this article to get familiar with the market’s most professional company name to domain services.
It is essential to consider the data accuracy rate and speed of any tool you want to select.
CUF is a famous CRM data enrichment platform in which a reliable company name to domain service is released. It has both single (company name to domain API) and bulk support.
It means that it converts one or hundreds of companies’ names to their website URLs in the shortest possible time.
Instead of the many days you should spend on domain extraction by manually searching, try CUF company name to domain service of CUF and enjoy your extra time!
Why CUF is recommended by most marketers of the global market?
- Its company name to domain service responds to single and bulk requests.
- The speed of converting names to domains is so high that there is no need to wait a long time for the results, even if the list of names is very long.
- The reliability and accuracy of the results are other positive points in CUF. Over 98% data accuracy rate of the data given by its company name to domain service assists you to stop faulty predictions and decisions and enhances productivity and efficiency.
- The whole world is supported.
- Responsive support team who are 24/7 available online to listen to the customers and meet their requirements.
- Every new user can test some free searches in this service to see whether it is an appropriate choice for their needs or not.
- The unlimited amount of data recorded in the CUF domain database, which is updated every week, has caused the error rate to be minimized and made a fresh list of domains for the user.
- CUF also has a domain-to-name converter! Give it a company website and get its domain!·
- CRM integration
One of the main differences between CUF company name to domain service with other similar services is that it doesn’t need the complete and exact name of a company to be searched for to get the domain.
Other company names to domain services ask the exact, precise, and complete names of companies to provide the correct website of them, while CUF shows the websites of companies even if you enter just half of the name of a company!
Today, almost all businesses and companies of any size around the world have opened a website.
Websites showcase your company’s achievements, goals, vision, mission, products/services, etc. The contacts of companies can be extracted from the websites easily.
Because of the central role of websites in providing business information for the users and customers, Clearbit has built a company name to domain service, which converts the names of firms to their websites in real-time.
Upsides of Clearbit
- It integrates with Salesforce, Marketo, and Segment.
- Single and bulk requests are both supported.
Downsides of Clearbit
- A limited number of domains have been recorded in the Clearbit database.
- The low accuracy rate of the data given in Clearbit is the complaint of many marketers on the web.
- At first, to show you a demo, you have to sign up with your email and send a message to request the demo, which is time-consuming.
- Clearbit claimed that it had provided a free company name to domain service, while frankly, it is not valid! It gives a free account to only a very few people!
- Only the complete companies’ names are converted to their websites. Incomplete names have no result!
- It doesn’t check the domains online too. Only the names are checked in the offline database.
If you want the URL of a company, Uplead can find it based on the company’s name through its company name to domain service.
You can quickly enter one company name or upload a list of companies’ names in Uplead and get the results in seconds.
Upsides of Uplead
- 7-day free trial
- 95% data accuracy rate
- Both single and bulk services
Downsides of Uplead
- Some marketers complain that Uplead has a limited amount of data.
- Some people believe that Uplead provides inaccurate and outdated data for many searches.
- Uplead support team is not responsive, as some marketers said on the web.
The process of Marcom Robot in domain finding is precisely like the other previously mentioned tools. It gets the companies’ names and provides their website URLs in real-time.
It supports both single and bulk requests.
Upsides of Marcom Robot
- Bulk and single support
- It gives 5 free searches per month to every user.
- Simple to use
Downsides of Marcom Robot
- It needs the complete name of a company to provide its domain.
- Only has an offline database. There is no online database of data.
BuiltWith is another real-time tool that can convert companies’ names to domains. One name or thousands of them, there is no difference; both can be converted fast.
Upsides of BuiltWith
- Bulk and single support
- CRM integration
Downsides of BuiltWith
- If you give an incomplete name of a company to BuiltWith, it cannot find the website. You have to enter the complete name of a company to get its accurate website.
- Incorrect or missing information is another point that marketers complain about on the web.
- Data extraction takes a long time based on the reviews of people on the web.
- Expensive plans.
- Some people on the web believe that it is not user-friendly.