Do you know how to remove photo from LinkedIn sections such as profile, post, cover, featured, message, etc.? If you’ve never deleted any picture from LinkedIn, we’ll tell you it is very simple.
Here we’re also going to cover how to delete photos in the most used and prominent sections of this platform like profiles, posts, and messages so that you can delete pictures from LinkedIn sections without any trouble. Just read our guide carefully.
Can you delete an image from a LinkedIn post?
Given that LinkedIn is the best place to introduce your business, express your work experience and skills, find a job, etc., it is very necessary and important for you to be professional and active on LinkedIn.
Hence, many users strive to stand out by posting daily. Sometimes they may even share too many photos on their LinkedIn post.
However, they may figure out that for any reason, publishing some photos in this post might not be appropriate. So, is it possible to remove a photo from a post after sharing it on LinkedIn?
Maybe this happens to all of us. Whatever the reason, we’ll need to know what to do to alter the situation. Can we be indifferent to a picture that shouldn’t have been published on LinkedIn?
Let’s tell you the main thing first: it looks like you can edit or remove everything you’ve already published in a LinkedIn post, including text, tags, URLs, etc., except for photos.
So what to do if you want to rectify or remove inappropriate images from a post?
How to remove photo from LinkedIn post?
Always keep in mind that to delete an image in a post on LinkedIn and other social media such as Twitter and Instagram, you have to remove the whole post instead of a photo and then start sharing the photos you wish again.
To delete a LinkedIn post that contains images you want to modify, you need to follow these steps:
1. Click on the “…” sign or the More icon in the top right corner of the post in your feed.
2. Click on the ” Delete post ” button from the drop-down menu that opens.
3. From the pop-up window, click the ” Delete ” button to confirm the deletion of the post.
- You can only delete your own posts.
- If you’re a member of a group on LinkedIn, remember that you can’t remove another member’s posts.
- If you delete a post, bear in mind that all likes, comments, and reactions from LinkedIn users will be erased.
How to remove photo from LinkedIn profile?
Suppose you’d like to remove your profile picture for one of the myriad reasons. In that case, we tell you that just as you straightforwardly added a photo to your profile, it is not only possible to change and delete it on LinkedIn, but also to do it simply and quickly. In such a way that:
1. Click the “Me” icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
2. Click on the “View profile” tab
3. Click on your profile picture.
4. From the opened box, click the “Delete” button in the lower right corner.
5. To confirm the process of deleting the profile picture, click on the “Delete” button.
Can you delete a photo from a LinkedIn message?
Removing photos from messages you send to your LinkedIn connections is impossible.
To get rid of the inappropriate photos you sent to your first-degree connections, you must only delete the entire message.
How do you remove a message on LinkedIn?
To delete a message including a photo on LinkedIn, all you need to do is:
1. Select the message you want to delete from your “Messaging” inbox.
2. Click on the “… “or More icon.
3. Click “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
4. From the pop-up window, click the “Delete” button to confirm.
Note: Remember that you can only delete a LinkedIn message within 60 minutes of sending the message.
LinkedIn is one of the best professional-oriented social networks where you can share your work experiences, ideas, and favorite issues with professionals and people with similar interests by posting relevant text, images, or videos.
Considering that we’re in the era of communication and constantly bombarded with information via different social media, as far as we know, photographs always come first in conveying concepts. Thus, a large number of users try to make the most of this useful tool on LinkedIn sections.
If you frequently utilize photos on LinkedIn, you may post unsuitable photos, add them to your LinkedIn profile, or inadvertently message an irrelevant photo to your employer, but as soon as you’re informed, you want to delete them from LinkedIn. Is this possible and how?
As you read in this article, we told you how to remove photo from LinkedIn. So now, you can employ the photos with consummate ease.