Sometimes we’re so busy in our business that we forget from what date we started working. Since LinkedIn is the best and only business-oriented platform, it will remind you of your work anniversary and even you can know about the work anniversary of your connections.
As such, questions in this field may come to our mind, how to see my work anniversary on LinkedIn? Or is it possible to find out about the work anniversary of my LinkedIn connections?
To view your work anniversary on LinkedIn, navigate to your profile and scroll down to the "Experience" section. Locate the position for which you want to see the work anniversary, and look for the date range next to it. If your work anniversary has passed, you should see a badge indicating the number of years you've been in that role. If your anniversary is approaching, LinkedIn may prompt you to share the news with your network or send a thank-you message to your colleagues.
Does LinkedIn announce my work anniversary and my connections’ work anniversary?
Work anniversaries are bound to happen on the LinkedIn platform due to its nature.
Some may say, what is the meaning of a working anniversary on LinkedIn?
When you sign up for LinkedIn and create your profile, you must have entered your current job in your Experience section. If you’ve worked in that job for more than a year, you’ve got a work anniversary.
Having said that, LinkedIn will automatically send you and your connections notifications once a year on the date you specified as your start date in your profile.
However, a work anniversary is something that can naturally be forgotten. But with this LinkedIn feature, not only can you easily figure out about your work anniversary but also share it with your network on LinkedIn.
How to see my connections’ work anniversary on LinkedIn?
If you wish to congratulate your LinkedIn connections on their work anniversary, so how to see their work anniversary?
Although previously, you could see updates related to the work anniversary of your LinkedIn connections and network in your feed, which were automatically shared in the form of posts by LinkedIn.
But now your connections’ profile changes, such as hitting a professional milestone like a birthday & work anniversary, adding & editing a new or current job position, etc., won’t be displayed in your LinkedIn feed. Instead, these updates will be visible on your Notification page.
On top of that, the Activity section of your connection’s profile shows all their recent activities including recent posts and all recent changes they’ve made to their profile. Most importantly, you can see the work anniversary update of your connections in this section.
Sometimes, your connections’ anniversary updates may not be indicated on your Notifications page.
That’s why they may have turned off the Share profile updates option. By disabling this option, notifications related to their profile changes will be removed for you.
It’s worth mentioning that in case of deactivating the sharing of profile changes, their Activity section won’t be hidden for you, as you can see their latest profile updates in this section.
How to see my work anniversary on LinkedIn?
To see your work anniversary, you must navigate to your Notification page.
If you want LinkedIn to remind you of your work anniversary on your Notifications page, keep in mind that turn on notifications of your work anniversary update on your LinkedIn settings page.
To turn off the option of sharing your profile updates, you can do the following two methods:
The first method:
1. Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage and tap the View Profile tab in the pop-up window.
2. Scroll down to the Experience section of your LinkedIn profile.
2. Click the pencil icon to edit your work experience.
3. In the Edit experience pop-up window, in the Notify network section, switch the toggle Off to On.
4. Click the Save button.
The second method:
1. Click the Me icon on your LinkedIn homepage.
2. In the drop-down menu, click the Settings & Privacy tab.
3. On the Settings page, click the Visibility option from the left box.
4. In the right box of the Visibility page, click on the option of Share profile updates with your network.
5. In the pop-up window of Sharing profile edits, in the Share key profile updates section, switch the on button.
Related Questions & Answers
1-year work anniversary LinkedIn post examples?
Here are some examples of 1-year work anniversary LinkedIn posts:
- “Today marks my first work anniversary with XYZ Company! It’s been an amazing year full of learning, growth, and wonderful colleagues. I’m excited to see what the future holds!”
- “Celebrating my first year at XYZ Company! Looking back, I’m grateful for all the amazing opportunities and challenges that have come my way. Thank you to my incredible team and colleagues for making this such a memorable year.”
- “Can’t believe it’s already been a year since I joined the team at XYZ Company! It’s been an incredible journey, filled with exciting projects, new skills, and wonderful colleagues. Here’s to many more amazing years together!”
These posts are just examples; you can personalize them according to your experience and writing style. Remember to be genuine and positive in your tone and express gratitude to your team and colleagues for their support and guidance.
10-year work anniversary LinkedIn post?
A 10-year work anniversary is a significant achievement that deserves recognition and celebration. Here are some examples of LinkedIn posts that you can use to mark this milestone:
- “Today marks my 10-year work anniversary at [company name]. I’m grateful for the amazing opportunities and experiences I’ve had during this time. It’s been an incredible journey, and I’m excited to see what the future holds.”
- “Celebrating a decade of growth, learning, and innovation at [company name]. I’m proud to be part of a team that’s committed to making a positive impact in the world. Here’s to many more years of success!”
- “It’s hard to believe that it’s been 10 years since I joined [company name]. I’m honored to have been part of such a dynamic and forward-thinking organization. I’ve learned so much, made lifelong friends, and grown both personally and professionally. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey with me.”
Remember to add an image or video to your post to make it more engaging and shareable.
Why can’t I see my work anniversary on LinkedIn?
If you are unable to see your work anniversary on LinkedIn, there could be a few reasons for it. First, ensure that you have entered your job start date accurately in your profile. If the start date is incorrect or missing, it could affect the display of your work anniversary. Additionally, LinkedIn may not display the work anniversary feature for users who have not listed their current employment status as “employed” or have chosen to hide their job updates from their network.
It’s also worth noting that LinkedIn may not display the work anniversary feature for all users, as it is currently being rolled out gradually to different regions and may not be available to everyone at this time. If you are still unable to see your work anniversary feature on LinkedIn, you may want to contact their support team for further assistance.
In general, some good events like work anniversaries get forgotten, especially if you’re a freelancer with multiple current jobs who has multiple work anniversaries within one year.
Now, let’s back to the first question: How to see my work anniversary on LinkedIn? You definitely know the answer to it. The Notifications page is the best place to see work or birthday anniversary updates for you and your friends on LinkedIn.
CUFinder Academic Hub, Ultimately Free!
These comprehensive PDFs are your key to mastering the art of professional networking, personal branding, and strategic content creation on LinkedIn.