The good news is that unlocking restricted contact is as easy as blocking someone on LinkedIn.
So, here’s a quick guide to unblocking people on LinkedIn.
You can straightforwardly disable the option of unblocking a person by navigating to your LinkedIn Settings & Privacy page and going to the Visibility section.
Why unblock LinkedIn accounts?
You may want to unblock blocked people for the following reasons:
- If you’d like to access their LinkedIn profile
- If you want to send them a message on LinkedIn
- If you want to see their shared content on LinkedIn
- If you’d like to connect with them
- If you wish to know about their upcoming events on LinkedIn
So how to unblock LinkedIn contacts?
If you wish to reconnect with people on LinkedIn that you really don’t have a problem with, or maybe you blocked them by mistake, don’t worry!
You don’t need to do anything extraordinary, just visit the list of blocked members and then unblock them.
To do that, you can quickly follow the simple steps below:
Open your LinkedIn account and click on the Me icon at the top of its homepage.
From the Me drop-down menu, select the Settings & Privacy tab.
On the LinkedIn Settings page, tap the Visibility option from the left sidebar.
In the box related to visibility and at the bottom of the Visibility of your profile and network section, click Blocking to see a list of who you’re blocking.
In the Blocking pop-up window, the blocked list will appear, and you can click on the Unblock button in order to unblock your targeted person.
It’s worth mentioning that to complete the unblocking process, you’ll be asked to enter your LinkedIn password.
That’s it, you’ve done it effortlessly and fast as lightning!
- Keep in mind that once you unblock a member, you can’t block them for 48 hours.
- Just as they won’t be notified that you blocked them, they won’t be sent an unblock message.
Is there a way to limit LinkedIn members other than blocking them?
Instead of blocking individuals, you can restrict their access to the following cases:
- Hiding the public version of your profile from people outside of LinkedIn
- Hiding your profile photo
- Changing the display name of your profile
- Adjusting your LinkedIn settings in relation to sending invitations
- Turning off the feature of Open Profile on your LinkedIn profile
- Removing the 1st-degree connections
However, you’re not going to get along with everyone on LinkedIn all the time, sometimes you might want to use this platform’s blocking feature to limit them for a short period of time. Now that time has passed and you’d like to unblock them. How to unblock LinkedIn members? As you read our guide, you would figure out that unblocking is much easier than you thought.
If there’s a person in the list of blocked people that you wish to connect with again, don’t hesitate and unblock them right now with the help of our guide.