Suppose you, as a professional member of LinkedIn, have to spend many hours of the day and night on this popular social media. In that case, we suggest you activate the LinkedIn dark mode Android.
Don’t be concerned if you don’t know how to work with it, in this guide, we’ll show you how to enable dark mode for LinkedIn on the desktop and Android app.
To enable Dark Mode on LinkedIn for Android, navigate to the "Settings" section of the app, select "Appearance," and then choose "Dark Mode." This will change the background and text colors of the app to a dark gray or black theme, which may help reduce eye strain and improve battery life on some devices.
What is the LinkedIn dark mode android app?
As we all know, dark mode won’t hurt your eyes while using your mobile phone or computer.
The main purpose of offering dark mode by designers is that the eyes of users are less exposed to the dangerous blue light of the smartphone or monitor screen.
Nowadays, due to the widespread usage of electronic devices such as smartphones and laptops, people devote a lot of time to working with them even while sleeping.
Overall, the blue light emitted by those screens affects your health.
We’ve said all this to get to the point that if it’s inevitable that you use the LinkedIn social network through your smartphone, this platform has added the dark mode feature to its capabilities both on the Android app and in a web browser.
As mentioned in Quaries, LinkedIn released its dark mode to be enabled for desktop and mobile devices in September 2021.
Just navigate to the Settings & Privacy of your LinkedIn account and activate it.
You can quickly switch to a dark background by turning on LinkedIn’s dark mode to reduce eye strain.
It’s worth mentioning that if you can’t find the LinkedIn mobile app’s dark mode, chances are you haven’t updated it. So you should make sure you’re using the latest version of LinkedIn.
How to turn on or off LinkedIn dark mode android app?
To enable LinkedIn dark mode on the LinkedIn mobile app, all you need to do is log into the LinkedIn app on your mobile device and follow the steps below:
1. Tap your profile photo or account icon in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Settings at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the Account Preferences tab under Settings at the top of the screen.
4. In the Display section, click Dark mode, then from the Dark mode page, select the Dark mode option.
The dark mode is now activated in your LinkedIn app.
- Now, you can switch between dark mode and light mode.
- If you want to exit the dark mode of LinkedIn Android, tap on the Light mode option instead of Dark mode. That is as simple as!
How to turn on or off LinkedIn dark mode on a computer?
To activate the dark mode on the LinkedIn website, after opening your LinkedIn account in the browser, do the following steps:
1. Click on the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn page.
2. From the drop-down menu, choose the Settings & Privacy tab.
3. Click the Account Preferences tab under Settings on the left side of the Settings & Privacy page.
4. Click the Dark Mode button in the Display section from the Account Preferences page.
5. Select the Dark mode option from the Dark mode page.
To switch easily from dark to light mode, you can choose Light mode from three options: Device settings, Dark mode, and Light mode.
If you constantly use the LinkedIn mobile app, you must immediately enable the LinkedIn dark mode Android. In this article, we took you through the step-by-step process to turn on or off the LinkedIn dark mode for the mobile app and desktop browser.