- The total number of LinkedIn users was 849.6M in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- Over 58M companies had business pages on LinkedIn in 2022 (Businessofapps.com).
- LinkedIn school pages had increased to 120,000 in 2021 (LinkedIn).
- USA, Brazil, & India, each one respectively by 190M, 87M, & 54M users were the countries with the most LinkedIn users in 2022 (Datareportal.com).
- Asia Pacific was the first continent with the most LinkedIn users in 2022 (over 237M users) (Apollotechnical.com).
- LinkedIn was available in 24 languages in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- LinkedIn had 36 offices in various cities of the world in 2022. However, the USA, with 10 offices, was in the first place (LinkedIn).
- Over 19,000 employees were active in 36 offices of LinkedIn (Wikipedia).
- LinkedIn got the most traffic from the USA (31.30%) in May 2022 (Similarweb).
- As of April 2022, USA had the highest LinkedIn audience reach (Statista).
- Most users of LinkedIn were men (56.4%) in 2022 (Statista).
- As of January 2022, most of LinkedIn users (60%) were between 25 to 34 years old (LinkedIn).
- 57.2% of the LinkedIn advertising audiences were male in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- 10:00 AM & 12:00 PM of working days were the best hours to post on LinkedIn (LinkedIn).
- Tuesday was the best day to post on LinkedIn 2022 (LinkedIn).
- There were over 65M decision makers on LinkedIn in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- Recruitment, professional connection, lead generation, & skill improvement are the main LinkedIn uses (LinkedIn).
- A user’s average time spent on LinkedIn was 7 minutes and 38 seconds per visit (LinkedIn).
- Each LinkedIn user checked 7 pages on average per visit (LinkedIn).
- In Q2 2022, LinkedIn received below 1.5 billion views per month on average (LinkedIn).
- A maximum of 50 skills could be added to an individual LinkedIn account in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- In 2022, over 70% of the LinkedIn traffic came directly! (LinkedIn)
- As of May 2022, the website click.appcast.io was the supreme referrer that drove the most traffic to LinkedIn.
- YouTube, Facebook, & Twitter were, respectively, the top Social Media that drove to the most traffic on LinkedIn in Q2 2022 (LinkedIn).
- In 2022, over 186 million US workers had pages on the LinkedIn platform (LinkedIn).
- Facebook, Instagram, & WhatsApp were, respectively, the leading 3 Social Media that LinkedIn members used in addition to LinkedIn in 2022 (Buffer).
- One-third of US adults had LinkedIn pages in 2022 (Oberlo).
- Using LinkedIn as a recruiting tool was still so famous in the US in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- The US & UK LinkedIn brand awareness were respectively 69% & 80% in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- Only 5.7% of members used LinkedIn Mobile App 2 or 3 times per month as of March 2021! Others liked to use the LinkedIn website (LinkedIn).
- 33% of LinkedIn users were from the suburbs in 2021 (Statista).
- The average income of a LinkedIn user is around $46,000 per year in 2022 (Businessofapps).
- LinkedIn was the first Social Media for content creation & distribution in 2022. 93% of marketers liked to use LinkedIn and 73% said LinkedIn did the best in practice (LinkedIn).
- Blog posts, third-party content, video, plain text, and images were the best type of content to post on LinkedIn in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- Long-form content on LinkedIn is better than short one in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- The LinkedIn headline can be 220 characters maximum but the best length is 40~49 (LinkedIn).
- The best LinkedIn post photo size 2022 is 1200 x 628 pixels (LinkedIn).
- In 2022, the uploaded file in LinkedIn cannot exceed 100 MB & 300 pages. It can have the maximum of 1M words & 36 mega pixels image resolution (LinkedIn).
- In 2022, PDF, PowerPoint, Word, .jpg/.jpeg., .png, and .gif file formats were supported in LinkedIn (LinkedIn).
- LinkedIn allowed the users to upload a maximum of 9 images in a single post in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- LinkedIn supported the following video formats: ASF., FLV., MPEG-1 and MPEG-4., MKV., WebM., H264/AVC., MP4., VP8 and VP9. Click on this link to see other LinkedIn video requirements in 2022! (LinkedIn)
- Marketers should check the top LinkedIn metrics persistently including engagement, reach, impression, CTR, etc. (all are explained in this part) (LinkedIn)
- LinkedIn engagement formula: “the sum of likes, comments, and shares received for the posts published, divided by the number of followers the page has, all multiplied by 100” (LinkedIn).
- In 2022, the highest possible LinkedIn engagement rate is 6%. However around 2% LinkedIn engagement rate is considered good (Adobe).
- The higher likes a LinkedIn page has, the higher engagement rate will be, & the higher page view will become (LinkedIn).
- The best Social Media for sharing your LinkedIn posts was Twitter in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- Adding relevant & targeted hashtags to the posts had a key role in LinkedIn page growth in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- India, Innovation, & management were the most used LinkedIn hashtags in 2022 (Hootsuite).
- In 2022, the optimal posting frequency LinkedIn is 2 to 5 times per week (Influencemarketinghub).
- 68% of video marketers liked to use LinkedIn for video sharing in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- PDF & PowerPoint files can also enhance the LinkedIn engagement rate (LinkedIn).
- 1000 connections on LinkedIn is a golden level & after that you will get more connection requests (LinkedIn).
- LinkedIn users could gain a maximum of 30,000 connections in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- In 2022, each LinkedIn user could send up to 20, 100, and 400 connection requests respectively per day, month, & year (LinkedIn).
- As of October 2022, Amazon, with over 28M followers, was the first most-followed company on LinkedIn (LinkedIn).
- Bill Gates was the top LinkedIn influencer, with nearly 36M followers on his individual page as of October 2022 (LinkedIn).
- Over 87% of recruiters & 60% of job seekers use LinkedIn for recruitment (Quanta-cs.com).
- IT was the first top industry in LinkedIn in 2022 (LinkedIn).
- Creator of Happiness, Digital Overlord, & Retail Jedi are some of the funny job titles on LinkedIn (LinkedIn).
- Customer service, sales, and accounting were the third primary in-demand skills on LinkedIn in 2022 (LinkedIn).
The LinkedIn statistics 2022 that any smart marketer should benefit from!
A careful investigation of LinkedIn statistics has been done and the most noteworthy LinkedIn stats 2022 have been gathered to help any marketer make the most of this full-service and useful platform.
First let’s take a brief look at the LinkedIn network!
Established in the US, California, LinkedIn started its job officially in 2003 planning to make a creative platform for connecting recruiters and job seekers which had no other competitor at that time. However still there is no other channel equal with this network in terms of quality, fame, and services.
It was primarily a channel for career development but soon after its vast reputation worldwide, other professional uses of LinkedIn began.
The first aim was to assist job applicants finding their desired occupation faster and easier and the CEOs and HR managers to discover the best professionals and candidates suitable using Email Finder for their vacant job positions.
But today millions of people are using LinkedIn for many other business purposes besides job-hunting. However, still professional networking is the sole purpose in LinkedIn.
In addition to HR teams and job hunters, today, many marketers, sales teams, and business professionals have become other permanent users of LinkedIn. LinkedIn, like companies’ websites, can showcase businesses’ achievements, products/services, missions and visions, contacts, addresses and locations, and many other appealing data for audiences. It can be used to find prospects, generate leads, improve sales, and accelerate the sales funnel.
Due to the importance of LinkedIn in the business world, the LinkedIn stats 2022 shared in this article will assist marketers and professionals to make the most of this comprehensive lead generation and business improvement network.
Let’s take a deeper investigation and explore more about the mind-blowing LinkedIn statistics for 2022!
1. How many users does LinkedIn have 2022?
Total number of LinkedIn users worldwide increased to 849.6M in 2022. These users are from over 200 countries. In December 2003, after around 7 month from the LinkedIn establishment, it had only 81,000 members. Frankly, attracting this huge number of users in 19 years is extraordinary for a business platform!
Let’s take a look at the number of LinkedIn users worldwide from 2010 to 2022. What a great increase!
2. How many companies are on LinkedIn in 2022?
Over 58M companies have business pages in LinkedIn platform for fulfilling various purposes, mostly, sales and marketing, exchange of business information, learning more from other professionals, and recruitment which was around 57M in November 2021 as claimed by LinkedIn.
3. How many LinkedIn school pages are there?
Over 120,000 schools from all over the world have LinkedIn profiles. By school, we mean schools, high schools, colleges, and universities. Not only can the schools’ present students take advantage of this channel but also graduates can reconnect with their old universities.
The growth in the number of LinkedIn school pages from 2018 to 2021 is demonstrated in the picture below.
4. Which countries have the most LinkedIn users in 2022?
According to Statista, USA (190M members), India (87M), and Brazil (54M) are respectively the top 3 countries with the most LinkedIn users in April, 2022.
After them, China (50M), UK (33M), France (24M), Indonesia (21), Canada (20M), Mexico (18M), Italy (16M), Spain (15M), Australia (13M), and Germany (13M) are respectively in 4th to 13th place.
5. What are the continents with the most LinkedIn users in 2022?
Asia Pacific (APAC) with over 237M members has the highest number of LinkedIn users. The second place belongs to EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) with more than 222M LinkedIn members.
Afterwards, it’s North America that has over 211M members. And finally MENA (Middle East & North Africa) is in last place with around 47M members.
6. In 2022, how many languages is LinkedIn available in?
LinkedIn supports 24 languages in 2022. However, it’s impossible to change the language of your primary profile. You should open secondary profiles in any of these 24 languages you want.
7. How many offices does LinkedIn have in 2022?
36 LinkedIn offices are situated in various parts of the world. Most of them are in the USA and its other international offices are in some places like Toronto, Sydney, Amsterdam, Bangalore, Paris, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo, etc.
LinkedIn offices in USA are 10, located in the following cities: Bellevue, Carpinteria, Chicago, Detroit, Mountain View, New York, Omaha, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and Washington, DC.
8. How many employees does LinkedIn have in 2022?
Totally over 19.000 employees are working in 36 LinkedIn international offices.
9. Which countries provided the most LinkedIn traffic in 2022?
USA (31.30%), India (7%), and UK (6%) were the first three countries from which LinkedIn got the most traffic in May 2022.
10. What are the countries with the highest LinkedIn audience reach in 2022?
As of April 2022, USA (72.8%), Netherlands (70.9%), UAE (70%), and Aruba (66%) were respectively the countries with the highest LinkedIn audience reach.
11. What gender uses LinkedIn the most in 2022?
In July 2022, 56.4% of the total LinkedIn users were male and the rest, equal to 43.6% were female.
12. What is LinkedIn’s target audience age in 2022?
As of January 2022, most of LinkedIn users, around 60%, were between 25 to 34 years old. After that, 18 to 24 years old people were in second place with 20.4% share of users.
The third group consists of 35 to 54 year old users. And the last group with only 2.9% share of users was people older than 55 years.
13. Which gender do the advertisers reach more on LinkedIn in 2022?
In 2022, based on the LinkedIn ad audience distribution, 57.2% of the advertising audiences were male and 42.8% of them were women. Therefore, men are slightly more likely to reach the ads.
14. When is the best time to post on LinkedIn in 2022?
The best hours to post on LinkedIn are during the workdays when the employees are on a break. According to this, the best hours are 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
What a surprise that 1:00 AM is also another suitable time for sharing a post on LinkedIn (however not as good as the two above times)! As before sleeping, some people check their mobile phones!
15. What are the best days to post on LinkedIn 2022?
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are the best days to post on LinkedIn in 2022. However, keep in mind that generally the best of all is Tuesday!
The worst time to post on LinkedIn is on weekend + Monday.
On weekends, people are busy and they rarely check their LinkedIn as it is a business platform, not a Social Media which is used mostly for entertainment like Instagram!
Monday is also the first working day of the week so usually the employees and employers are busier in the workplace. Hence the first day after Monday, Tuesday, is the best day to post on LinkedIn.
However, surprisingly, some websites reported the opposite of this result!
OkDork has declared that Thursdays are the best day! And even stranger than OkDork’s report is the research of CoSchedule which has found that Monday and Sunday are the best days for posting!
As a conclusion, it’s highly recommended that any LinkedIn user finds out the best days for his/her/company’s own LinkedIn page. In other words, the most suitable days for posting on any LinkedIn page are different and depend on many factors like the location of its connections, their members’’ industries, job titles, etc.
16. How many decision makers on LinkedIn in 2022?
Over 65M decision makers are on LinkedIn in 2022. This is the best opportunity for marketers to directly connect the decision makers of their targeted companies instead of talking with other employees or secretaries to speed up the marketing process and reach their purpose easier.
17. What are LinkedIn uses?
Today LinkedIn is used not only to find the best candidates for vacant positions but also it’s perfect to connect and develop professional relationships, generate leads for sales and marketing, and learn the skills that can boost your occupation level.
18. What is the average time spent on LinkedIn by a user per visit in 2022?
The average time that a LinkedIn user spends on this business platform is 7 minutes and 38 seconds per visit in 2022.
It’s worth mentioning that the Facebook average visit duration is more than LinkedIn and Pinterest.
They’re 10 minutes and 5 minutes and 30 seconds respectively for Facebook and Pinterest.
19. What is the average number of pages that a LinkedIn user checks per visit in 2022?
The average number of LinkedIn pages that a user visits is 7. In other words, from the time a LinkedIn user enters LinkedIn until he exists, he visits 7 pages on average.
20. How many visits has LinkedIn received in 2022?
Based on the LinkedIn visit history, from the first of April 2022 to the end of June 2022 (Q2 2022), LinkedIn received below 1.5 billion views per month on average.
The total number of views was 4.4 billion in Q2 2022. To provide more details, in April 2022, LinkedIn had 1.4 billion visits. And it had 1.5 billion views in May and 1.5 billion in June.
21. How many skills can you add to your LinkedIn profile in 2022?
A maximum of 50 skills can be added to an individual LinkedIn account. It benefits from a long list of LinkedIn skills.
Make the best of it!
22. What are the indirect and direct LinkedIn traffic statistics in 2022?
In 2022, over 70% of the LinkedIn traffic comes directly!
To be more exact, the direct LinkedIn traffic is 72.47% and the rest, equal to 22.22% comes indirectly from search.
It’s notable that 99.27% of this search is related to organic search in search engines. The first leading keywords that lead the users to LinkedIn website indirectly are:
- LinkedIn: 55.21%
- LinkedIn in: 3.41%
- LinkedIn login: 2.29%
- LinkedIn learning: 1.29%
- Other keywords: 62.2%
23. What was the top traffic referrer to LinkedIn in 2022?
As of May 2022, the website click.appcast.io was the supreme referrer driving LinkedIn traffic.
More precisely, over 11% of the LinkedIn referral traffic came from click.appcast.io
The second and third places were respectively Github.com and Linktr.ee
- click.appcast.io (https://click.appcast.io/)
- github.com (https://github.com/)
- linktr.ee (https://linktr.ee/)
24. Which Social Media drives the most traffic on LinkedIn in Q2 2022?
YouTube (34.41%), Facebook (27.18%), Twitter (13.81%), WhatsApp (7.20%), and Instagram (5.83%) were respectively the top Social Networking Channels that drove traffic to the LinkedIn website in Q2 2022.
Totally, 0.92% of LinkedIn traffic came from Social Media in Q2 2022. The other parts were direct LinkedIn access, indirect search, etc. that were explained previously.
25. How many US workers had accounts on LinkedIn in 2022?
In 2022, over 186 million US workers had pages on the LinkedIn platform.
26. What other Social Media did LinkedIn members use in 2022?
In 2022, only a very small percentage, 0.2% of LinkedIn users, had no accounts in other Social Networking Channels!
Facebook (87.8%), Instagram (83.3%), and WhatsApp (82.6%) were respectively the leading Social Media that LinkedIn members had accounts there. Other popular Social Platforms that LinkedIn members used, but less than Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram, include YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest.
It would be a great choice for LinkedIn members to use the mentioned Social Websites with LinkedIn to increase the traffic.
27. How many US adults had LinkedIn?
Around one third of US adults – 28% – had LinkedIn accounts for individual or business purposes in 2021.
28. Was using LinkedIn as a recruiting tool popular in the US in 2022?
Over 97,000 US companies and enterprises use LinkedIn to find targeted job seekers suitable for their vacant job positions in 2022.
Also over 186M US workers have pages in LinkedIn helping the HR managers and CEOs of companies to find the best candidates for their companies from them effortlessly.
Noteworthy to mention that LinkedIn has listed over 38,000 skills for the workers to choose any of them in which they are professional. This skill feature will help the HR teams hiring the most suitable person for their company.
Therefore, according official reports, around 40% of the companies on LinkedIn, apply the skill feature for job recruitment.
29. How high is the LinkedIn brand awareness in the US & UK in 2022? And how much of the US & UK people who know LinkedIn, use & like this platform?
The US LinkedIn brand awareness was 69% in 2022. The UK LinkedIn brand awareness was 80% in 2022.
It’s noteworthy to say that of the 69% who were familiar with LinkedIn in the US, only 29% used and 26% liked it!
Besides, of those 80% who knew about LinkedIn in the UK, only 24% used and 23% liked it!
30. Is the LinkedIn App as famous as its website version?
LinkedIn App vs. website!
Frankly LinkedIn App couldn’t attract the users as much as its website version did, to the extent that just 5.7% of its members used LinkedIn App 2 or 3 times per month as of March 2021!
I believe that the LinkedIn App is difficult-to-use with less features and capabilities compared to its website and this issue encouraged users to prefer the LinkedIn website. Likewise, most US LinkedIn users that have Android cell phones are inactive on LinkedIn.
31. What type of community has the most users on LinkedIn?
In 2021, most of LinkedIn users (33%) were living in the suburbs while 30% and 15% of them were respectively from urban and rural areas.
Reddit and Pinterest are two other networks where most of their users were living in the suburbs.
32. What is the LinkedIn user income in 2022?
As of now, the average income of a LinkedIn user is around $46,000 per year.
33. What is the best platform for content creation & distribution used by most digital marketers in 2022? And which platform produced the best results?
Content Marketing Institute released the 12th Annual Content Marketing Survey and based on this research, 93% of B2B content marketers were fans of LinkedIn and prefer it to other non-paid Social Media for distributing content in 2022.
Facebook (80%), Twitter (71%), YouTube (60%), and Instagram (56%) were respectively after LinkedIn.
Afterwards, Pinterest and Medium were the two other used platforms by B2B content marketers for content distribution in 2022. Respectively 11% and 8% of the marketers liked Pinterest and Medium for this purpose.
Clubhouse (5%), Quora (5%), TikTok (5%), Reddit (4%), Discord (2%), Snapchat (2%), and Twitter Spaces (2%) were respectively the other channels with minimum of fans for content distribution in 2022.
Furthermore, the participants of the 12th Annual Content Marketing Survey, based on their experiences, declared that LinkedIn (77%) was the best non-paid Social Media that produced the best results in practice followed by Facebook (37%), Instagram (27%), YouTube (21%), and Twitter (17%).
Based on the charts above, though fewer participants preferred Instagram for content distribution compared with Twitter and YouTube, practically, Instagram had gained better results than Twitter and Facebook.
34. What to Post on LinkedIn? What type of content works best on LinkedIn in 2022?
According to Social Media Today, the 5 best type of content to post on LinkedIn are as follow:
- Blog posts: better to be long with a snappy teaser
- Third-party content: recommended to post engaging content of others rather than talking about yourself!
- Native video: short but appealing animation, interviews, recaps, etc.
- Plain text: discuss something you learned and heard recently, share tips and valuable data
- Photography & illustrations: high visual communication is possible by authentic images with text
35. Which one is better in 2022: short-form or long-form content on LinkedIn?
As mentioned on the LinkedIn website, of course the longer a published content on LinkedIn is, the higher the possibility of backlines, keywords, and social sharing will be.
Subsequently, sharing longer content on LinkedIn rather than short content is highly recommended. However, it’s not a fixed rule, sometimes a very short content is so valuable that it gains many more likes and comments than your entire long—form content in LinkedIn if it has met other search engine criteria perfectly.
36. How long should LinkedIn headline be in 2022? What is the best LinkedIn headline length?
In 2022, the LinkedIn limit for headlines is 220 characters for desktop and 240 for mobile.
But it’s better to keep the headline as long as 40~49 characters which is the best LinkedIn headline length gaining the highest attention and number of views, according to OkDork.
37. What is the best image size for LinkedIn post 2022?
The best LinkedIn post photo size 2022 is 1200 x 628 pixels.
38. What is the max file size for LinkedIn in 2022? What about files’ page limits, word count limit & maximum image resolution?
Based on the upload and share documents published by LinkedIn, the uploaded file in LinkedIn cannot exceed 100 MB and 300 pages.
The word count limit is 1M words and the maximum resolution of images is 36 megapixels.
39. What are the LinkedIn supported file types in 2022?
- Adobe PDF
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- . jpg/. jpeg.
- .gif – (not supported on profile or background photos)
40. How many photos can you post on LinkedIn at once in one post in 2022?
LinkedIn allows the users to upload a maximum of 9 images in a single post in 2022.
41. What video formats does LinkedIn support in 2022? What about other LinkedIn video requirements?
LinkedIn support the video formats mentioned below:
- MPEG-1 and MPEG-4.
- VP8 and VP9.
However, remember that LinkedIn does not support some other video formats and codecs including AVI, ProRes, MPEG-2, Raw Video, VP6, WMV1, QuickTime, and .MOV.
It’s worth mentioning that the maximum and minimum file sizes are respectively 5GB and 75KB.
The maximum video duration is 15 minutes if it’s posted from desktop, when uploading from mobile app, it’s 10 minutes. The minimum duration in both desktop and mobile is 2 seconds.
The allowed video resolution range is 256 ×144 to 4096 ×2304 and the aspect ratio is 1:2.4 – 2.4:1
Frame rates and bit rates are respectively 10fps–60fps and 192kbps–30Mbps.
42. What are 10 top LinkedIn metrics any user should track in 2022?
Based on SocialInsider.io, the most important LinkedIn metrics which are highly recommended to be checked and investigated on a regular basis in 2022 are:
- LinkedIn engagement: it includes likes, comments, and shares
- Reach: the number of unique users that have seen your LinkedIn content
- Impressions: the total number of your content views including multiple views of the same viewers
- Followers’ growth on LinkedIn: the more engaging posts you share on LinkedIn, the more people will follow you
- Clicks & click-through rate (CTR): the CTR metric shows how many of the viewers are interested in your products/services as they had clicked on your website link to get more details
- Video views: the total number of times that your video file have been seen on LinkedIn by the users
- Demographics: tells the location and country of your followers and connections
- Visitors: tell you that in addition to your followers, how many other people and web users were interested in your LinkedIn posts
- The leading job function of visitors: it tells you what job functions most of your LinkedIn viewers have in order from high to low
43. How to calculate LinkedIn engagement rate in 2022?
As mentioned in SocialInsider.io “the sum of likes, comments, and shares received for the posts published, divided by the number of followers the page has, all multiplied by 100”.
44. What is a good engagement rate on LinkedIn 2022?
The highest possible LinkedIn engagement rate is 6% which is 3%, 2%, and 1% respectively for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
However, about 2% LinkedIn engagement rate is considered good. Keep in mind that based on the view of most Social Media experts, an engagement rate between 1% to 5% is acceptable and fine.
45. How does the number of likes impact your LinkedIn engagement rate?
As mentioned in previous parts, LinkedIn engagement rate is the total number of likes, comments, and shares of your posts. This directly impacts your page view. The higher your engagement rate is on LinkedIn, the more organic views your page receives.
46. What is the best social media platform to share your LinkedIn posts in 2022?
In 2022, it’s effective if you share your LinkedIn posts on Twitter.
Other social Media are also good for sharing your LinkedIn posts but tweeter has the highest positive impact on LinkedIn metrics and boosts them significantly.
47. Should you hashtag on LinkedIn?
Yes! Still in 2022, hashtags play a key role in increasing your LinkedIn profile and post views unless you write irrelevant and wrong hashtags under your post.
Additionally, it’s fine if you follow some important hashtags related to your business industry, which helps more people find your profile easily and quickly.
48. What are trending hashtags on LinkedIn 2022?
The most used hashtags on LinkedIn are known as trending hashtags which improve the views of your LinkedIn’s posts and profile but remember to use these hashtags only when they are relevant to your content; otherwise not only they won’t boost your page but also they’ll affect your page negatively.
The 8 most used LinkedIn hashtags in 2022 (in million) are as follow:
- #India: 67.6 M
- #Innovation: 38.8 M
- #Management: 36 M
- #HumanResources: 33.2 M
- #DigitalMarketing: 27.4 M
- #Technology: 26.4 M
- #Creativity: 25.2 M
- #Future: 24.6 M
49. What is the best frequency to post on LinkedIn in 2022? How many times a week should I post on LinkedIn to boost my page?
In 2022, the optimal posting frequency LinkedIn is 2 to 5 times per week. It’s better not to share more than 20 posts per month as stated by Hubspot.
However some websites like Forbes advised the LinkedIn users to upload one or two posts per week!
But I believe that the quality of the content you share is much more important. Hence first focus on providing invaluable, creative, and engaging data and second think about the number of posts per week!
50. Do videos work well on LinkedIn? Are marketers interested in posting videos on LinkedIn in 2022?
As mentioned in Wyzowl, the video marketers’ intention for LinkedIn video posting has grown 5% from 2021. Now, in 2022, 68% of video marketers liked to use LinkedIn for video sharing.
Of course YouTube as the first social platform focusing on video sharing has encouraged more marketers than LinkedIn. So LinkedIn is their second choice after YouTube.
Needless to say that people are very interested to see videos of brands in LinkedIn and videos enhance LinkedIn engagement rate 3 times more than the text-only posts.
Commenting on LinkedIn videos is 5 times more and videos are 20 times more likely to be shared than any other content!
51. What other types of files are good to be shared on LinkedIn rather than videos, pictures, or article’s?
PDFs and PowerPoints are recommended to be posted on LinkedIn to share your brand values. Unlike what many marketers think, PDF and PowerPoint files can also enhance your engagement rate when videos, images or articles do not work for you.
52. What happens when you reach 1000 connections on LinkedIn?
As soon as you get 1000 connections on LinkedIn, you reach a golden level which will cause more connection requests on your page. Then the improvement of LinkedIn connection rate will be exponential!
53. Is there any LinkedIn connection limit 2022? What is the maximum number of connections on LinkedIn?
Yes! Take into account just connect with qualified and relevant professionals because each LinkedIn user can gain a maximum of 30,000 1st degree connections.
However company pages can have as many followers as they gain.
54. Is there any LinkedIn sending connection request limit in 2022? How many connection requests can I send on LinkedIn in a day 2022? How many connection requests can I send on LinkedIn per week? What about the LinkedIn connection limit per month?
LinkedIn sending connection requests is limited! But the limit of sending connections on LinkedIn is not strict!
In 2022, every LinkedIn user can send up to 20 connection requests to other members per day.
The allowed number of connection requests is 100 and 400 respectively per week and per month.
55. What companies have the most followers on LinkedIn in 2022, top-ten? How many followers do the most-followed companies on LinkedIn have in the first half of October 2022?
Based on the Digital 2022 Global Overview Report, in the first half of October 2022, the LinkedIn companies with most followers are:
- Amazon: over 28,100,000 (October 2022)
- Google: over 26,500,000 followers (October 2022)
- LinkedIn: over 23,700,000 (October 2022)
- TED Conferences: near 23,000,000 (October 2022)
- Microsoft: over 18,100,000 (October 2022)
- Unilever: over 18,000,000 (October 2022)
- Forbes: over 17,800,000 (October 2022)
- Apple: over 17,500,000 (October 2022)
- IBM: over 14,500,000 (October 2022)
- Nestlé: near 14,000,000 (October 2022)
There has been a severe competition between the follower numbers of Google and Amazon. Some months ago, Google had the first rank but in the first half of October 2022, it gave up to Amazon. About the future, we don’t know! ☺
56. Who is the biggest influencer on LinkedIn? Who are the top LinkedIn influencers 2022?
LinkedIn has a list of over 500 influential individuals. They are the best in their job so by following them you can see high value content and posts!
Here is the list of some of these top LinkedIn influencers 2022!
Bill Gates is the most followed person on LinkedIn whose followers of his personal LinkedIn page are even more than Amazon and Google which pages have the highest number of followers among LinkedIn companies’ pages as mentioned in the previous part!
In October 2022, Bill Gates had over 35,950,000 followers on LinkedIn while Amazon as a LinkedIn company page with the most followers had around 28,000,000 followers at the same date!
As most people worldwide or maybe it’s better to say almost all people know Bill Gates, it’s needless to introduce him! Just as a brief introduction, I should mention that he is a business tycoon, author, software developer, investor, and philanthropist.
With over 19,700,000 followers, British Richard Branson is another famous LinkedIn influencer. He was the founder of the Virgin Group in the 1970s, with over 400 companies active in different fields today!
He is an American businessman working as the chief executive officer of LinkedIn platform. However previously, he was the CEO of LinkedIn for around 11 years whose efforts at that time, surprisingly, increased the number of LinkedIn’s members from 30M to 600M!
In October 2022, Jeff Weiner had over 10,700,000 followers on LinkedIn.
Simon Sinek works as a professional and popular inspirational and motivational speaker and author, the true person most people of the world that are under the influence of society modernization are better to be connected with him in LinkedIn!
As of October 2022, he had over 6,300,000 followers on LinkedIn! This high number of followers shows the need of many people to optimists!
Based in the US, he is the CEO of VaynerX Company, and CEO of VaynerMedia.
That’s such a wow that in October 2022, he had over 5,200,000 followers on LinkedIn!
Active in the field of digital marketing, Neil Patel is one the most famous influencers on LinkedIn according to Forbes Magazine in 2022. He lives in Las Vegas, USA and is active in California State University, Fullerton. In the first half of October 2022, he had over 450,000 followers on the LinkedIn platform.
As mentioned in his website (https://neilpatel.com/), “The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. President Obama recognized him as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations”.
57. What are the important recruitment statistics 2022 LinkedIn?
- Over 87% of HR managers and recruiters worldwide usually use LinkedIn to find qualified job seekers.
- Over 60% of job seekers in the world use LinkedIn to find a vacant job position.
- Astonishing to know that every second, 95 job applications are submitted on the LinkedIn platform.
- Every second, 3 people are hired with the help of LinkedIn!
- The people who found their job opportunity on LinkedIn and were hired there are 40% less likely to leave their job within the first 6 months!
- Around 85% of job applicants take advantage of the “Connect” button to formally connect with CEOs and managers before submitting their requests.
- The cost of hiring one person is around US$ 4,100 on average for the employing company.
- 5% of all American LinkedIn profiles are related to recruiters.
- Some of the top industries for hiring on LinkedIn are agriculture, manufacturing, finance, building and construction, healthcare, corporate services, and transportation.
58. What are the top industries in LinkedIn 2022? (mentioned respectively)
- Information Technology
- Hospital & Health Care
- Education Management
- Financial Services
- Computer Software
- Higher Education
59. What are the strangest job titles or funny job titles on LinkedIn?! ☺
- Creator of Happiness!
- Digital Overlord!
- Retail Jedi!
- Chief Chatter!
- Wizard of Light Bulb Moments!
- Change Magician!
- Accounting Ninja!
- Dream Alchemist!
- Chief Biscuit Dunker!
60. What are the 10 leading in-demand skills on LinkedIn in 2022?
- Customer Service
- Businesses Development
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Management
- Problem Solving