Having access to a list of companies based on country and company types is not easy! How do you find a list of companies that you need for business purposes? Imagine you look for fruit importers in India; what can you do?
Do you start to search in Google or other search engines to find them one by one? Isn’t it a difficult and time-wasting process? What is the solution?
You can filter by geography, company size, revenue figures, etc. Some of the most popular ones include Dun & Bradstreet (Hoover's), Mint Global, LexisNexis, and S&P Capital IQ.
The best way of accessing the list of companies based in India or any other part of the world is to use the company database of CUF.
This company directory allows you to choose the list of companies based in a certain country and a certain industry.
For instance, you can download the list of companies active in fruit import in India or a list of companies based in China that export chemicals!
Huge list of companies in CUF!
It also has gathered a huge list of companies based in any country and any location in the world. Isn’t it great? It is important to mention that CUF’s list of companies contains over 250 million enterprises and even small businesses.
It is a comprehensive list of companies available on the CUF website that can be browsed alphabetically, by sector, or by country.
This company database is updated daily, with no pause to add new businesses and delete any dissolved company.
You can be sure that any company recorded in this company database is real and exists.
How many countries are supported in the CUF company database?
Some of the most famous company databases of CUF are USA company database, UK company database, Germany company database, China company database, India company database, UAE company database, France company database, Israel company database, Qatar company database, Japan company database, Italy company database, South Africa company database, and many other countries.
It is significant to mention that the CUF company database contains all small and large companies registered in a certain country.
It is not important in which industry that company is working and what the size of that business is. All are supported with no limitations or exceptions.
How many companies’ categories are covered in the CUF company database?
427 companies’ categories are supported in the CUF company directory. It means that the user can get the list of companies active in 427 industries.
He can select both the country and company category from the lists demonstrated in CUF.
Some of these categories are trading companies, transportation, chemical, food and fruit, computer, internet, advertising, telecommunication, agriculture, building and construction, news media, education, marketing, health, hospitality, pharmaceutical, energy, entertainment, manufacturing, music, mining, web, electronic industry, and many other categories.
Of course, you can find your required industry in these 427 companies’ types, for instance, the list of companies active in the food industry and placed in Asian countries.
How to work with the company database of CUF?
Enter the “Dashboard” and click on “Database” demonstrated on the left side of your “Dashboard”. Select the country you like and the industry from the list to find the list of companies. After clicking on “Find the Companies”, the result is shown in minutes, and the list of companies can be downloaded in an excel file.
The process is so simple and fast. Only in a few minutes is the result which may include thousands of companies’ names and contacts demonstrated.
Accurate list of companies If you need the correct and real list of companies, try Company URL Finder!
The whole data recorded in the CUF company database is true and valid as it is checked and verified with the help of artificial intelligence.
It is the art of CUF engineers to find new and modern strategies for company checkups to distinguish dissolved companies very fast and omit them from the list of companies.
What companies’ data is given by CUF?
Company URL Finder provides a list of companies’ names as well as their contacts, including:
- Companies’ emails and even the emails of their employees and employers
- Companies’ phone numbers and cellphone numbers
- Companies’ address and location
- Companies’ website or blog URL
- Companies’ profiles’ URLs in social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter)
Isn’t it wonderful to have the lists of companies working as transportation services in the USA or a list of companies registered in Germany that export dried fruits!?
Everything can be found in detail. It is worth mentioning that the LinkedIn profile of companies provided by CUF is also very helpful as today, most businesses are active on LinkedIn, and it is a useful way of connecting with customers and generating leads.
Providing a list of companies at the highest speed!
Any list of companies you need is provided in the shortest possible time. The time you need to wait for the results is only a few minutes! As soon as you click on “Find the companies”, the results are demonstrated.
Isn’t it so interesting to get the list of companies and businesses active in your desired industry and a certain country in minutes?
Everything is ready to help you find thousands of customers, detect competitors and do market analysis, do not lose this perfect situation!
Company Database Index
Related Questions & Answers
sec registered companies search
The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) maintains a database where you can search for information on registered companies. This database is known as the EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval) system. Here’s a simple guide on how to search for SEC registered companies:
- Visit the SEC’s official website: Start by visiting the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov, which is the primary source for accessing the EDGAR system.
- Access the EDGAR database: Once on the SEC’s website, look for the “Search EDGAR” or “Company Filings” option, usually located in the top menu or sidebar. Clicking on this option will take you to the EDGAR search page.
- Perform a company search: On the EDGAR search page, you can enter the name of the company you want to search for in the designated search field. You can also use other search criteria, such as the company’s CIK (Central Index Key) or ticker symbol, to narrow down your search. Once you’ve entered the required information, click the search button to initiate the search.
- Review the search results: The search results will display a list of companies that match your search criteria. Clicking on a specific company will provide you with detailed information, including their registration documents, annual reports, and other relevant filings submitted to the SEC.
By following these steps, you can easily search for SEC registered companies and access important information about their filings and disclosures. It’s worth noting that while the EDGAR system provides access to a vast amount of data, it’s always important to verify information and conduct thorough research before making any investment or business decisions.
There are several popular companies that have gained recognition and prominence across various industries. Here are a few examples:
- Apple Inc.: Apple is a multinational technology company known for its innovative consumer electronics, software, and services. It is widely recognized for products like the iPhone, iPad, Mac computers, and Apple Watch. Apple has a strong brand presence and a loyal customer base.
- Google (Alphabet Inc.): Google is a leading technology company that specializes in internet-related services and products. It is known for its search engine, online advertising platform, cloud computing services, and popular products like Google Maps, YouTube, and Gmail. Google is renowned for its innovative approach and has a significant influence on the digital landscape.
- Amazon: Amazon is the world’s largest online marketplace and one of the most valuable companies globally. It offers a wide range of products and services, including e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Amazon’s customer-centric approach and fast delivery services have contributed to its popularity and success.