A corporate contacts database is the best way to enrich your data and is the contact data related to any company, which contains all the contact information about enterprises, such as phone number, email, address, company name, company domain, company revenue, number of company employees, established year, social media profile like LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
Moreover, a great B2B contact database collects business contact information that companies can use to identify and target their ideal prospects.
This guide covers the perfect B2B contact database provider to start and grow your business.
The best B2B contact database provider
Having the largest database of reliable and accurate B2B leads, which comprised more than 255 million business and personal emails, over 80 million company profiles, 140 million contact profiles, etc. from all over the world, CUFinder is considered the best B2B business and individual lead database provider.
It’s worth mentioning that the CUF business leads database is totally legitimate. That’s why this platform utilizes official and reliable information sources and private information available to the public from their LinkedIn accounts and other social network profiles.
What benefits can you get from the CUFinder corporate contacts database provider?
- Real-time and free email verification
- Highly accurate and reliable business data
- Easy navigation and setup
- Bulk company search
- Reverse company phone search
- High-speed access
- Cost-effective prices
- Free trial
- API requests
What kind of information can you get from the CUFinder B2B contact database?
With CUFinder, you can gain highly reliable business and contact data with a 98% data accuracy guarantee. This B2B contact database includes:
- Company name
- Company’s industry group
- Company’s address
- Country and city where the company is located
- Company’s state
- Company’s zip
- Products or services the company provides
- Company’s accurate phone number
- Company’s accurate email
- Company’s accurate website
- Company’s logo
- Social media profiles like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc. URLs of company
- Summary description of company
- Year company was founded in
- Number of company employees
- Revenue ranges of company
- Contact’s first name and last name
- Contact’s job title
- Contact’s job summary
- Contact’s accurate email
- Contact’s accurate phone
- Contact’s social media profiles like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Contact’s country and city
- Contact’s state
- Contact’s zip code
- Contact’s address
How CUFinder’s B2B contact database can develop the performance of your corporate and contact leads campaign?
By employing the filtering option and specifying the intent search filters for companies and contacts mentioned below, you can uncover your most suitable target company and individual leads with just a few clicks.
- Job title
- Individual revenue
- Number of company employees where the person works
- Company website where the person works
- Company products and services where the person works
- Company Name
- Company domain
- Company industry
- Company location
- Company revenue
- Number of company employees
- Products & services etc.
Bottom line: Don’t overlook a comprehensive and reliable database of corporate contact leads
Nowadays, every business needs a high-quality corporate contacts database for career advancement and exponential growth in a data-driven world. That’s why the more extensive and more high-quality B2B contact database you find, the better and more accurate overall data results you will get, and as a result, you will have a successful business.
However, in a world where competition lurks around anywhere, CUFinder has been able to reach the heights of success with its wide and unique prospecting services and products, and in some ways, it is unrivaled.