If you’re a professional member of LinkedIn, you must be aware of its various services and features, such as job postings. Many users of this employment-oriented platform may ask you these questions regarding this feature, what is a job poster on LinkedIn? And what is its use? Or they may not even know what a job poster is.
Job posters include job advertisements that introduce and promote the jobs of companies and organizations to attract their employees.
In this way, it’s easy to define job posters on LinkedIn:
Job posters on LinkedIn are job advertisements to attract LinkedIn audiences that direct users from the LinkedIn website to the websites of various companies or job boards.
Job posting is a unique feature on LinkedIn
Luckily, thanks to the Internet and popular social media like LinkedIn, you have a strong💪 and professional weapon in direct connection with the business world.
LinkedIn is the largest database and the best resource for both companies and recruiters looking for job candidates, job postings, and job seekers.
Now, if you have a business and you don’t know how to use job posters to hire your employees or even as a job applicant, you’re looking for company profiles, job posters on LinkedIn can be the most useful and best service that can help you achieve your career goals quickly🚆.
With the possibility of a job posting feature, LinkedIn provides access to LinkedIn users for job posters to get jobs.
What is the use of a job poster on LinkedIn?
- Vibrant search for top job positions
- Easy and quick🚆 access to your targeted job posters’ full profiles
As an employer or recruiter, how to share your profile with job posters on LinkedIn?
As mentioned on LinkedIn, with the job posting service on LinkedIn, as an employer, you can automatically share your complete profile whenever you want by clicking on the Apply option on the website of job advertising companies to complete your job applications.
How to share your profile with job posters on LinkedIn via desktop and mobile?
Through your desktop, you can share your full profile with job posters in three ways, including:
- The Job Details page
- The Settings tab
- The Settings & Privacy page
To share your complete profile with a job poster via mobile, you can follow these steps:
- Step 1: Click on your profile picture and
- Step 2: Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner
- Step 3: Select the App option by clicking on the privacy option,
- Step 4: By clicking the share option, your complete profile will be shared with job posters.
As a LinkedIn user or job seeker, how to contact job posters for a job?
To connect with job posters, all you need to do is identify the proper job poster.
In the rest of the article, you’ll learn how to connect with a job poster on LinkedIn.
By choosing targeted job posters, you can directly send a message to them to gain a job efficiently and quickly🚆 by dint of an InMail. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Take a look at your job listings and opt for the job favorite application
- Step 2: To view the job details page, click on the job poster you’re interested in
- In this step, if the job posters share their profiles or make their complete profile visible on the job posting, you can see the contact option on the right side of the job details section.
- Step 3: Click on the contact section and See more to see more details on the right side of the job poster. In this section, the contact information of the companies and individuals who posted this job ad is offered, which contains the hiring manager’s name, picture, and LinkedIn profile link. Hence, with this data, you can effortlessly apply for the job you wish.
- Step 4: In the section below the name and title of the job poster, click on Send an InMail. In this step, you’ll be requested to do so if you haven’t already purchased an InMail subscription.
While certainly, many employers have used job posters on LinkedIn to promote their business and to attract job applicants and job seekers, and LinkedIn users have also found their relevant career through job poster profiles, but many people may not know about the ability to post a job on LinkedIn and the question comes to their mind, what is job poster on LinkedIn?
It’s hoped that beginners can dispel their doubts in this regard by reading this article.